Sunday 2 September 2012

107. Current/Elliott The Girlfriend Short

Recently, I signed myself up to shopbop.com merely so I could add things to a wishlist, and then gaze upon pretty clothes I couldn't really afford, but could maybe find similar items on the high street. I did not realise I would be alerted by email every time something I had added to my wishlist was low in stock, or when it went into the sale. But I was. Which is why I am now the owner of some cosmically coloured Current/Elliott shorts originally priced at £104, dropped to £31. Shipping and taxes took them to £45, but in my eyes, still a bargain, particularly when they are so incredibly good looking.












Shorts-Current/Elliott from Shopbop, Jumper-Sparkle and Fade from Urban Outfitters, Purse-KG Kurt Geiger, Creepers-ebay

For reference, I am a size 10-which is a waist 28. The 28 waist had sold out, leaving 27 and 29. After reading a few reviews I went with the 27 and they are the perfect size-a 28 would have been a little large.

No comments:

Post a Comment