Tuesday 11 October 2011

21. Drunks, Lovers, Sinners and Saints



Best friends birthday=messy night. I was roadtesting some newly-blondened locks (DIY of course) and was actually the well behaved one of the group. Unlike my boyfriend as you can see. However, despite my good-girlness, now that I am old, I can't even look at an alcoholic beverage without getting a headache the next day, so Sunday was spent watching old Patrick Swayze movies and dining on junk food. In bed. I did however venture out to get afore-mentioned junk food, and dressed for a winter hangover Sunday. I even wore emu boots.






How'd you like my new Wrangler skinny cords?! I also have them in navy, and some brown shorts as well.
I thought this outfit was verging on a TOWIE kinda look (<3) but seriously, faux fur makes a hungover gal feel sooo much better about herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment