Monday 24 October 2011

27. (belated) Sunday Style Crush- Daisy Lowe









Daisy, Daisy, Give me your answer do, I'm half crazy, all for the love of your flippin' wardrobe and style! Super leggy, super sexy, this girl has that vixen look down to a tee, with all that beautiful bed head hair and red lipstick. Yet I also want to be her best friend? She's not intimidating, despite her goddess status. She looks fun!

Thought I'd try something a bit different to my usual posting of pictures of well dressed ladies, followed by mindless crush babble, where I can't get my words out well enough to describe my admiration.

So heres a few current high street items that yours truly has picked out as being suitable for Ms Lowe inspired attire.






1.Black Crop Blazer, Topshop, £58 2. Red Cutout Maxi Dress, River Island, £45, 3. Gaggle Bow Courts, Topshop, £65 4. Spot Ruched Dress, Holly Willoughby for Very, £59 5. Stripe Ponte Dress, New Look, £21.99 6. High Waist Shorts, H&M, £19.99 7. Red Boxy Jacket, New Look, £29.99 8. Wet Look Maxi, Miss Selfridge, £50 9. Spotted Collar Dress, Yumi, £40 10.Perfume Box Velvet Clutch, Accessorize, £35 11. Print Skater Dress, Boohoo, £20 12. Red Ruffle Dress, New Look, £20 (was £39.99)


How gorgeous is the red thigh split dress Daisy is wearing? Its by Elie Saab and I'm guessing its out of my price range! Please Santa?! Its made from jersey, so I bet its as comfortable as it is showstopping! Failing that, I'll take the River Island black one shoulder maxi!

What do you think of my Lowe inspired items?


1 comment:

  1. very gorgeous outfits!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete