Monday 17 October 2011

23. Misery Business

 
 Dress: H&M
Hoody: Levis
Gilet: Mango
Boots: Topshop
Necklace:Accessorize
Belt: New Look

This was another Sunday outfit, another airing of the faux fur. At work this time. I was kept awesomely warm the whole day. Seriously considering just going back to brown hair, despite only having it lighter for about two weeks. It looks alright in the lighting in these photos, but generally all I see when I look in the mirror is red red red on the bottom half of my locks and I hate it so! This was not helped by a customer the other day describing my hair as "yellowy...orangey...gingery" nor a colleague telling me they'd seen a photo thumbnail on facebook and thought it was a wig. Hmph. This is of course with me assuming my hair can stand another chemical attack without abandoning my head. In which case I will have to wear my Lady Gaga fancy dress wig everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Love the layering, cute oufit!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually think your hair looks good! don't listen to everyone else! and that vest is amazing. i had to double take...i thought it was made out of feathers at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit girl!


    XO Carmen,
    http://mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete