Monday 22 August 2011

4. Gimme Gimme Gimme!

I bloody love Autumn/Winter fashion, particularly the Autumn part. I have a bit of a thing about coats and boots, in particular I want to discover the pefect heel height on a boot-high enough for some lust-worthy looks, but low/comfy enough to wear all day at work, where I'm on my feet for 8 hours!
P.S. This post definitely has nothing to do with my upcoming birthday!


 H by Hudson Lille Boots £130 (These are definitely what I'm craving most)

Forever21 Combat Boots -£24.75 These could well be my failsafe, especially for the price.

ASOS Heritage Coat -£100 Swoon! I love love love the shape of this coat and the contrasting fabrics, its an absolute love child of an old english gentleman and a tailored mod. What a dreamboat.










No comments:

Post a Comment