Tuesday 23 August 2011

5. Put On That Dress





Just a quick one, about to go out for a catch up meal with a bunch of friends. Dress code-I'm reckoning on smart but not too dressy, but definitely with a heel. I was going to bare leg and low heel it, but since its all rainy I must don tights-which in turn call for a much higher, exciting shoe to liven them up. Found these old New Look skyscrapers near the top of the shoe pile!

I got this dress in the Asos sale this year, its got a real vintagey look to it-its not a colour I'd normally choose, but with the semi-backless aspect, it kind of makes brown sexy! Oo la la. I love paperbag waists too but I've had to add the belt as otherwise it looked a bit frilly in the wrong place for me (read-it thickened my waist a treat) so a this good old cincher from Topshop saved the day. Though I may have to remove it when I've inhaled my burger. Yummers.


No comments:

Post a Comment