Thursday 24 November 2011

39. Portrait de LAPIN!!











Typical work outfit these days, though there were even more layers the last few days when the heating was broken! Nothing exciting I'm afraid, just standard wintery attire, as comfort and the desire for warmth overtakes my desire for looking nice-particularly when all I want to do in the morning when I'm missing my duvet is get some clothes on pronto.
I do reluctantly remove the mittens when I'm at work. They were £12 from Dorothy Perkins and the inside of them possibly makes them the softest item of clothing I have ever ever owned.
Hope you're enjoying the nice shot of my arse, I merely wanted to show off my new Lee skinny cords. The fit is called Scarlett if anyones interested, and they're a slightly higher rise jean, with very skinny legs. They also make me feel nice and model-esque as I have to get a 35 leg in them. I got them from work as a special one off order pour moi, so I'm not sure what they retail at, but from the cost price, I'm guessing at about the £75 to £80 mark. Pricey, but worth it, and they don't stretch out like mad like cheaper versions do.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY. Meet Betsey! Our new giant bunny baby. She's 11 weeks old tomorrow and is already practically the size of an average rabbit, ha. She's the cutest thing ever and watched Gossip Girl with me last night, so I know she has good taste!

Anyone else got a house bunny?

4 comments:

  1. Ah she's so cute! My friend had a house bunny whilst we were at uni and he became so tame
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your button down cardigan is incredibly dreamy! <3 <3 <3 and I adore your boots! So gorgeous!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Its actually a mans one, so much cosier! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Betsey is cute!! Sadly my rabbit lives outside :(
    Love your shirt too x

    ReplyDelete