Wednesday 9 November 2011

36. Knit on a Twit




Jumper-Forever21, Shorts-Cutoff Levis, Shoes-Office, Rings-Topshop


Roped my boyfriend into taking some outside shots of me before it turned to dark, as you can see, some came out better than others! I have asked for a tripod for Christmas! Day off today, so I was a very good girl and did washing, tidying (who knew my bedroom actually had a real life floor underneath all those clothes) and hoovering. Then I decided that enough was enough, and painted my nails, watched Made In Chelsea, and ate some cheese. Considering starting up a profile on lookbook, but I'm not obviously not in the same league as the beautys that grace it, they seem to have that extra somethin' somethin' I strive for! I did start up an asos fashion finder profile though as it was slightly less intimidating, and also because I'm an asos whore. My profile is here if you want a gander-http://fashionfinder.asos.com/user/hannahvictoriaa/profile

Currently waiting on a cup of tea (my third in the last 2 hours) and one of the oh-so-horrifically-bad-for-you pizza's strewn over the news a few days ago(article here!) to have whilst watching Due Date. LIFE IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment