Tuesday 20 December 2011

45. All The Kings Horses




Dress-M.Butterfly, Jumper-H&M (very very old), Jacket-Topshop, Hat-Topman, Shoeboots-New Look

Wore this yesterday to do the last of Christmas shopping with Thomas. Well, minus the hat when I discovered it was raining and raining and raining. Didn't think it would be a good look to seem as though I had bedraggled roadkill on my head. Only Gaga could pull that off.

I can't deny that the best part of my day was eating a brownie named the "Oh My God Brownie" from a local bakery. I have never tasted such an amazing brownie in my life. And I have tried a lot. OH MY GOD.

But brownies aside, I think Christmas shopping is actually finally done, and now its just the last few bits to be wrapped. I've also invited my mum and stepdad over on Christmas Eve and I'm cooking dinner for them. I feel the need to impress and show that I'm all grown up, despite the fact I haven't properly lived at home for good in about 4 years. I'm really looking forward to Christmas all of a sudden, I've just not been fussed this year at all til now, so I'm glad the festive feelings are finally starting to sink in!

HO HO HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment