Sunday 13 May 2012

90. KNUCKLEHEAD






Fringe Vest-Topshop via ebay, Jeans-Scarlett Skinny in Beat by Lee, Creepers-ebay




I ordered these jeans many many months ago after seeing a picture on my phone sent to me by my colleague when the Lee rep came round my workplace with samples on my day off. After picking these and another pair, I forgot all about them. They turned up on Friday and I AM IN LOVE!It's the Scarlett cut by Lee, a higher waist skinny, which is probably my favourite cut out of all my jeans (and I have A LOT) in this gorgeous grungey green. Its like a dirty pastel, so I feel it just has a slight edge on all the pretty coloured denims about at the moment. I paired them with the new creepers, which have yet to leave my feet, and this ebay bargain Topshop vest to complete the grunge-rock vibe.


No comments:

Post a Comment