Sunday 29 January 2012

54. Marc Has My Heart










Coat-H&M, Tee-H&M, Skirt-Topshop, Tights-New Look, Watch-Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shoes-Marc by Marc Jacobs




After looking at all those pictures of Zooey Deschanel earlier for my previous post, I felt like dressing up a bit pretty, and apparently Marc Jacobs came to the rescue. Had these shoes for ages now-I managed to get them in a sale at a little independent shop in my city, just before it closed down. My boyfriend likes them because he thinks the girl on them looks like me. I am occasionally more smiley than that, but only occassionally.

I am currently refusing to believe the rumours of snow and am instead willing Spring to rear its head. The only good  thing about the snow is that a I have a legitimate reason to wear my Hunter wellies, but the novelty does wear off after about 30 seconds of terror-gripped walking stiff-legged balancing the way to work.

What do you think of snow? Are you still shrieking happily at the sight of it and snowman-building within seconds? Or are you terrified of falling on your arse like me?

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! That skirt is awesome!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That outfit is CHIIIIIIICCC! Love it!

      Delete