Friday 2 March 2012

61. Creepy Bastard (aka the cowboy disco)




Denim shirt-Lee, Skirt-H&M (tres old, dont go out to try and buy it), tights-Giles Deacon for New Look
Inspired by the ninja cat video-which actually scares the crap out of me-I don't know why I decided to copy it with these photos. I guess inspiration just struck me. Struck me on the head and gave me concussion, but also the marvelous idea of pairing gold with denim. Its like I'm going to a cowboy disco. (HELLO MORE INSPIRATION FOR A BIRTHDAY THEME) I am on fire.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my life has obviously been a whirlwind of business.

Well, no, not quite, but I did have a weekend in Brighton, fall down some stairs, developed a disgusting cough, and now to top it all off-my boyfriend is trying to feed me healthy food like vegetables, when all I really want is pizza and sandwiches. LIFE IS LIKE, SO HARD.

I've also been distracted by one my bestest best bezza's starting up her own blog, and even though I know she's the most hilarious person in the world, and that by doing a journalism degree she must have some vague talent for writing- I AM STILL BLOWN AWAY BY HOW BRILLIANT SHE IS.
Go, go read it now. Culture In The Blender. Now laugh and marvel, laugh and marvel!


So who wants to come to my cowboy disco? Bring your stetsons and your afros in rodeo-glitz abundance and line-dance with me in swarovskied boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment