Wednesday 28 March 2012

69. May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour











So I went on a little jaunt today in the sun, with absolutely no idea in my head where I was going. Just started walking. And after my legs inexplicably took me to Topshop (but with my purse at home I was safe) they then took me across grassy areas, into this woodland. It felt very Hunger Games let me tell you, and I was 2 seconds away from hunting down some squirrel for meat. It was really pretty, and I'm so glad I decided to go out, even though I was on my own, otherwise I would've just been sat indoors with the tv on, whilst mindlessly browsing stuff online. As it is my vitamin D intake is set to RDA OVERLOAD, and tell me...do you think my legs look tanned? LIE TO ME AND SAY YES.

Special mention to the boots, which I got my Schuh's ebay store  for £21 rather than £60, as they are an ex display pair. As for the top and shorts, neither are new, but you can find similar shorts here and here, and a similar top here and here. Shorts are the way forward for me now, I just need to find a sunbleached desert to explore, and I feel I'll be in their perfect setting.

Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment